BS6012 60 litre Stainless Steel Calorifier
The Italian manufactured ATI Calorifier, or boat water heater, is an efficient method of heating water on your boat. The calorifier produces hot water from the mains 220v/110v or engine's cooling system, to feed into the hot water system. It can also be used with wet sourced heating systems.
These have been designed for use in the marine environment, primarily boats and yachts. They can also be used in specialist domestic and mobile applications.
- electrical heating element 1200 Watts allowing hot water production when engine heat is not available
- adjustable safety thermostat
- pressure relief and non-return valve with drain
- power supply cable as standard
- tank made of AISI 316 L stainless steel
- AISI 316L stainless steel heat exchanger - The large surface grants a large output of hot water
- external casing made of pre-painted SIMILINOX aluminium
- AISI 304 stainless steel mounting brackets
Optional 500 watt or 800 watt heating elements available on request.
|Electric Supply||V - Hz||230 V ∼ 50 Hz
(120 V on request)
|36 x 36 x 113
14,2 x 14,2 x 44,5