Due to the large variation in this product range our pedestals and struts are produced to order with a lead time approximately of 3-6 weeks. Please check the specification with Penguin Sales Team on (+44) 02392 465607 before ordering as they can not be returned if incorrectly ordered.
Telescopic electric table pedestal with underfloor protrusion.
Stroke 350 mm.
Base and pipes in polished and anodized light alloy. Top support sand blast and anodized.
- Pedestal suitable for small size tables with the capability to choose the minimum height.
- While installed, the base can slide along the lower tube to adjust the minimum height.
- Powered with 12V-8A or 24V-4A (on request) - Push 80 Kg - Speed 16 mm/sec.
- The electric movement can be stopped in any position - Electronic control box included.
- Operated with a 3 position switch (not supplied) (UP - DOWN and automatic return to zero).
- The switch doesn't need to reverse the polarity as the power doesn't flow through it.
CAUTION! DO NOT PRESSURE WASH electric pedestals. Pedestals must NOT be subjected to water pressure because they may experience water intrusion and subsequent failure.
Pressure washing will invalidate the warranty for those products.
Supplied with electronic control box.