Due to the large variation in this product range our pedestals and struts are produced to order with a lead time approximately of 3-6 weeks. Please check the specification with Penguin Sales Team on (+44) 02392 465607 before ordering as they can not be returned if incorrectly ordered.
One stage telescopic electricBuilt in polished, brightened and anodized light alloy.
- The generous size of the tubes and bases makes it ideal for tables of large size.
- It stand out for the lower minimum height compared with the maximum.
- Powered with 12V-10A or 24V-5A (on request) - Push 80 Kg - Speed 16 mm/sec - stroke 300 mm.
- The electric movement can be stopped in any position - Electronic control box included.
- Only the power supply cable and the water drainage hose (when installed outdoor) goes through the floor.
- Operated with a 3 position switch (not supplied) (UP - DOWN and automatic return to zero).
- The switch doesn't need to reverse the polarity as the power doesn't flow through it.
CAUTION! DO NOT PRESSURE WASH electric pedestals. Pedestals must NOT be subjected to water pressure because they may experience water intrusion and subsequent failure.
Pressure washing will invalidate the warranty for those products.
Supplied with electronic control box table pedestal, without under floor protrusion.