Due to the large variation in this product range our pedestals and struts are produced to order with a lead time approximately of 3-6 weeks. Please check the specification with Penguin Sales Team on (+44) 02392 465607 before ordering as they can not be returned if incorrectly ordered.
Two stages electric table pedestal without under floor protrusion, multiple with two legs, with encoder
- Built in polished, brightened and anodized light alloy
- The two synchronized and mechanically coupled legs allow the use with the larger tables.
- The generous size of the tubes and bases makes it suitable for bigger tables.
- The two stages telescope enables to get a reduced minimal height, often necessary to transform a table in bed.
- Powered with 12V-10A x2 or 24V-5A x2 (on request) - Push 160 Kg - Speed 16 mm/sec - stroke 350 mm.>
- The electric movement can be stopped in any position.
- Electronic control box and keyboard for set-up and movement included.
- Only the power supply cables and the 12 mm water drainage hoses (when installed outdoor) go through the floor.
- Can also be operated with a 3 position switch (UP - DOWN and automatic return to zero) not included.
- The switch doesn't need to reverse the polarity as the power doesn't flow through it.
CAUTION! DO NOT PRESSURE WASH electric pedestals. Pedestals must NOT be subjected to water pressure because they may experience water intrusion and subsequent failure. Pressure washing will invalidate the warranty for those products.
Supplied with electronic control box and keyboard for set-up